15th Implementation Support Mission (ISM) (March 6-11, 2017)
- The 15th Implementation Support Mission (ISM) is the final mission for the Mindanao Trust Fund-Reconstruction and Development Program (MTFRDP) which is closing this March 2017. ISM is a bi-annual mission conducted for the purpose of reviewing the status of program implementation through site visits and community interaction. ISM is monitoring activity spearheaded by the World Bank as secretariat of the Mindanao Trust Fund (MTF).
- Programs being supported by the MTF with BDA as implementing agency at present are:
- Bangsamoro Assistance for Development and Community Empowerment (Bangsamoro ADVANCE)
- Bangsamoro SOLIDARITY
Kick-off Meeting on March 6, 2017 at Bangsamoro Development Center in Cotabato City located Brgy. Datu Balabaran, Cotabato City
- The meeting aimed to present objectives of the whole mission, for all the participants to level off on the itinerary of travel, security status, review agreed points from previous ISM in November 2016 and be updated of the current status of all on-going programs including its administrative and financial aspects.
Day 1 (Team 2: Brgy. Nian, Dinas, Zamboanga del Sur)
- Brgy, Nian is recipient of the Programme for Local Economic Development through Enlighthened Governance and Grassroots Empowerment (PLEDGE), the economic unit of the MTF.
Brgy. Canacan, Kabasalan, Zamboanga Sibugay
“We are deeply grateful because this project can really meet our need for easy access to potable water. For a long time, we have been buying water from other barangay (2.00 pesos per container and 5.00 pesos for transportation), which is expensive and time-consuming”, Almadar Amil, 31 said during the community interaction at Brgy. Canacan, Kabasalan, Zamboanga Sibugay.
Brgy. Dalangin, Titay, Zamboanga Sibugay