The Bangsamoro Assistance for Development and Community Empowerment (Bangsamoro ADVANCE), with 50 sites, is conceptualized in support to confidence building measures of the GPH- MILF as provided in the Comprehensive Agreement on Bangsamoro (CAB). This was also in respond to the clamour from the communities especially on the implementation of basic services including livelihood opportunities.The program is implemented in partnership with the Community and Family Services International (CFSI) as trust fund recipient (TFR).
The program is supported by the Mindanao Trust Fund (MTF) with various donors such as such as the European Union, the Swedish International Development Agency, the Australian Embassy Philippines, Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development of Canada, the United States Agency for International Development, the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and the World Bank which also serves as trust fund secretariat.
- To support the gains of the peace process and the legitimacy of the Comprehensive Agreement on Bangsamoro (CAB);
- Extending the community development and livelihood activities of MTF-RDP to communities in the influence area of the Base Camps of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF); and,
- To provide equitable access to resources among different communities in the conflict-affected areas
- 48 out 49 community-based infrastructure (CBI) projects completed in 49 communities
- 30 livelihood projects implemented
- Reaching 143, 505 beneficiaries