Mindanao Trust Fund – Reconstruction and Development Project Phase II (MTF-RDP/2)
A N N O U N C E M E N T
The Bangsamoro Development Agency (BDA) and Community and Family Services International (CFSI) signed partnerships agreement wherein BDA is the main implementing unit of the Mindanao Trust Fund – Reconstruction and Development Project Phase II (MTF-RDP/2). The MTF-RDP/2 is a follow-up Project of the MTF Reconstruction and Development Program Phase 1 implemented from 2006 to March 2017 in partnership with DepEd-ARMM.
The project’s development objective is to improve access of targeted communities in conflict-affected areas in Mindanao to basic socio-economic infrastructure and alternative learning system:
Position : Instructional Managers (Mobile Teacher)
Reports to : BDA Learning and Development Officer
Duty Station : Community-base
Project Classification : Alternative Learning System (ALS)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts/facilitates learning sessions in the agreed learning venue for 10 hours a week effective July 2018 to 15 February 2019.
- Must undergo orientation from the Bangsamoro Development Agency (BDA), Department of Education (DepEd).
- Facilitates/conducts the learning sessions of at least 55 learners in his/her site.
- Must submit monthly report to BDA
- Responsible for the distribution of learner’s kit to his/her learners and responsible for the signing of acceptance receipt by the learners.
- Must seek the guidance/coordinate the District Alternative Learning System Coordinator (DALSC) in his/her area of assignment.
- Must submit the learner’s attendance to BDA.
- Responsible for the registration of leaners to Learner’s Registration Number (LRN) under the supervision of DALSC.
- Facilitates the processing of requirements for the acceleration and equivalency exam (A&E) of the learners.
- Must use the provided Instructional Managers (IMs) support kit to maximize the mentoring of the learners.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the BDA.
- Preferably holds Bachelor of Science in Education or a graduate of another relevant course.
- LET passer is preferred.
- Minimum of one-year teaching experience either in public schools or private schools, experience in teaching ALS is advantage.
- Willing to teach Out of School Youth (OSY) and adult and to be assigned in remote Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) camps, residency within the camp is an advantage.
- Must be dedicated to teaching non-formal education, organized and cleaned.
- Must have good written and oral skills.
- Must be physically fit.
- Computer literate is an advantage.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested qualified applicants should send the following documents to BDA Central Management Office, Cotabato City:
(1) Cover letter expressing interest in engagement with BDA addressed to Screening Committee;
(2) Updated and complete résumé; and
(3) The names and contact details of three (3) character references.
The deadline for applications is 10 July 2018. The Technical Working Group will contact only short-listed candidates.