One Bangsamoro for Marawi is a call for donations from any individual or organizations which will be distributed to the affected families of the current Marawi siege.
This is an output of the United Bangsamoro Humanitarian Assistance (UBHA), a network of various Bangsamoro civil society organizations (CSOs) which aim is to consolidate efforts and draw strategies to deliver effectively humanitarian assistance to individuals and families affected by the current Marawi siege.
- Bangsamoro Development Agency (BDA)
- City Government of Cotabato
- League of Bangsamoro Organizations (LBO)
- Union of Muslim Youth Organization (UMYO)
- Mindanao Alliance for Peace (MAP)
- Consortium of Bangsamoro Civil Society (CBCS)
- United Youth of the Philippines Women, Inc. (UNYPHIL-Women)
- Federation of Bangsamoro Civil Society Organization (FBCSO)
- Bangsamoro Shariah Lawyers League of the Philippines (BSSLPI)
- Women Organization of Muslim Bangsamoro (WOMB)
- Tabun Halal
- Peoples Coalition for ARMM Reform and Transformation (PCART)