|Position||RURAL INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER I|
|Education||– Bachelor Degree in Engineering courses
– A LICENSED Civil Engineer
|Experience||At least 3 years of relevant experience in related job|
|Duties and Responsibilities|
|General Function||Provide technical assistance to RIE II in terms of community-based infrastructure development.|
|Specific Duties and Responsibilities||1. Assist in the review and standard specifications, operations and maintenance manuals for community-based infrastructure and recommend the most suitable guidelines to help facilitate development of designs and procurement plans for various community infrastructure subprojects.
2. Maintain a cost data base for critical materials needed in the construction;
3. Formulate an operations and maintenance for infrastructure subprojects in collaboration with colleagues;
4. Conduct field monitoring visits of ongoing construction work to assess/evaluate the quality of output of implementation of Community based infrastructure;
5. Recommend to the supervisor the necessary remedial actions to rectify deviations observed during the field visits;
6. Track the progress of Infrastructure implementation in the (RMO) (community) and submit the progress reports to Supervisor.
7. Ensure that the social and environmental safeguards are consider;
8. Generate and submit all relevant reports to supervisor(s).
9. Any other responsibilities/functions deemed necessary by Supervisor/Head/ED.
1. Application Letter addressed to EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – MOHAMMAD S. YACOB
2. Resume or Curriculum Vitae
3. PRC Number
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION: JULY 10, 2018
You may send your requirements to email@example.com or submit personally to BDA Central Management Office (CMO) located at Diversion Road, Purok Islam, Brgy. Datu Balabaran (MB Tamontaka), Cotabato City.