What is the BDA?
A development agency established in accordance with the Humanitarian, Rehabilitation and Development Aspects of GRP-MILF Tripoli Agreement of June 22, 2001.
To determine, lead and manage relief, rehabilitation and development projects in the conflict-affected areas of Mindanao.
An enlightened, progressive, self-sustaining and healthy Bangsamoro community living in harmony, dignity, security
BDA commits to determine, design, lead and manage relief, rehabilitation and development projects in conflict-affected
areas in Mindanao through participative action.
- To help bring about a favorable atmosphere and a healthy environment wherein the peace process can smoothly proceed.
- To systematize and institutionalize an approach to the delivery of relief, rehabilitation and development objectives.
- To develop a critical mass of trained, enabled and productive stewards that shall effectively keep the Bangsamoro communities moving forward.
Core Organizational Values
- MTF Donor Agencies (AusAID, CIDA, SIDA, NZAID, USAID, EU, WB)
- Japan Embassy
- IC Net Limited/ Central Consultant
- Malaysian Technical Cooperation
- CFSI & MINLAND
- LGUs and other Line Agencies